Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

2 DOWN!

I figured today would be rather uneventful as the radiologist isn't much for words but he did concur thank god so that's two! Actually he simply looked at the report and the imaging techs notes indicating no detectable problems, asked me what the ENT had said and agreed saying her diagnosis is the most important anyway. He poked a proded a bit, said he was very pleased with my progress and because I have so many other doctors on the case and he has nothing to add, he'd see me in 6 months. Oh and go see the dentist again. Great another appointment but he's right-need to see what damage was done on that front.

Next up however.....oncology follow up next week and that will be all about the chemistry! And then..........PLEASE PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment