Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

2011 Transpac has arrived!

Time to swap hats for the next few days-Heading out dark and early here this morning as the first boats battling it out mid channel right now bearing down on Diamond Head buoy looking to finish either side of sunrise I'm guessing. With that, I get to put my officials badge and go be a partof this bi-annual event as I again find myself working pier ops-all volunteer work an minimal sleep for a few days (sans the annual Black Tie and Blue Jeans I have tomorrow-another anniversary of sorts so will post after that as well) but always a fun experience. Get to meet all kinds of folks see, and hopefully sail on some really nice boats and even join in a Mai Tai or two. To say nothing of the fact I have some friends out there as well-


Were off-the rest of the world will just have to wait a few days as I deem these as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment