Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

That's All Folks!!!!

Although I will update after my follow up next month on the mysterious mass.........I'm done here for the most part again and the daily updates are going away thank goodness.  As I told my Aunt when she was in town a few months back when she asked why I didn't post here much, I reminder her that was a good thing.   I never created this blog as a journal of my life and the majority of what is here I wouldn't wish on anyone but this latest scare deserved and required me to be here but as we found yesterday, my writing talents, or lack there of, are no longer needed!

Once again, it never ceases to amaze me who comes out of the woodwork in support at times like this.  Some you don't even expect and even in this limited setback, I am so grateful to you.  Much as I try to blow it all off as no big deal, that strength comes from the words of encouragement and support from you and are so desperately needed.  I said to a friend the other day that it is a very lonely feeling as I'm the only one who ultimately has to deal with the dreaded train and realization of my own mortality as I deal with the truly awful memories of what could be if this went wrong, so the support from my family and friends old and new is priceless-THANK YOU

I for one finally got a good night's rest and see a great weekend of yacht racing, a dear friends return home party and cooking up our Annual Easter lamb -can't tell you how grateful I am to know one can do that-Happy Easter to all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment