Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Gray's have company

We've moved beyond just the gray in the last two days and loosing some brown now-The question remains, are we simply pairing the weak soldiers or has the scalp finally succumbed to Docetaxel and it's time to bust out the electric sheers and just go for a new high and tight look- I actually wonder how much I lost last night on Prima-we had some nice breeze for Friday night races and I'm sure a few of you downwind of me.......Sorry. It's odd as I find my scalp is actually quite tender and sore so treating everthing up there gingerly, sans the wind tunnel last night. Anyway, I deliberately haven't cut it since this whole ordeal began for this very reason so a bit shaggy anyway so one way or another a clean up is due. It doesn't seem quite as bad as yesterday so can't bring myself to do it just yet but we'll see how the rest of the weekend pans out.

1 comment: