Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Communication frustration

OK-English is my first language so imagine my surprise when as I just took a call from Queen's imaging department pre-registering me for my procedure scheduled for next Tuesday. Wow longer than I had hoped but at least we can get this biopsy out of the way. Biopsy? No sir, we are pre-registering you for your mediport insertion. No your not thank you , and I call the Nurse in Pali Momi whom was to get with me Friday.....She proceeds to explain that they will not schedule the biopsy until at least a week after my last aspirin use so that will be tomorrow? What are you talking about? I haven't taken nor discussed taking aspirin with you however, we most certainly DID discuss with the doctor that there would be no need for the port until after the biopsy procedure!

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment