Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Actually not but a tease nonetheless. Call MD Anderson back first thing this morning to find they had me scheduled for next Tuesday-After all this and I'm going to miss that by a week-frustrating but I can tell the difference in my throat in the past week and have serious doubts about another week being possible without serious repercussions. MD Anderson agrees as when they found this out, suggested I do not travel. Now I am awaiting a call back yet again from the nurse to discuss the possibility of still coming up for a consult after this first treatment to stop the growth as their general policy is that once a treatment has been started, they will no see you until it is pau-Hoping for an exception

No comments:

Post a Comment